본문 바로가기 주메뉴 바로가기 카피라이트
- Contact Number : without area code 1577-0075
- Business Hours of IHC : Mon-Fri 9 a.m-6p.m.
Outpatient procedures allow patients to return home on the same day as the procedure
(but, if the maximum number of the patients exceeded, a new appointment date will be arranged).
- Weekdays : 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (some departments 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Overtime and holiday care : Emergency room visits
Make an Appointment
Visit our clinic
STEP 02. Make an Appointment
Making an appointment (Mon-Fri 9a.m-6p.m.)
Request an appointment 02-870-2177
- Request an appointment by telephone
- Speak with a counselor
- Make an appointment after consultation
Online appointments (24/7 service)
- RAccess home page
- Make an appointment
- Physicians and Medical Services
- Select a consultation time
Walk-in to make an appointment (during the consultation hours)
- 1st Floor, Appointment Scheduling & Billing
- Request consultation
- Appointment scheduling
Appointment scheduling by fax
- Personal information / Request an appointment by fax after completing an inquiry form
- Call or fax after confirmation of your appointment
- Send us the patient’s name, registration number, address, telephone number, medical symptoms and desired appointment date by fax to +82 (0)2 870-1476One of our representatives will call you after scheduling an appointment.
STEP 03. Planning your visit
Visiting Boramae Hospital on the day of your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card and arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to the office in which your appointment is scheduled.If you have a medical assistance card, please bring medical records from previous primary physicians.
STEP 04. Consultation / Admissions
Please follow the admissions procedure if you are to be admitted to the hospital based on the results of the consultation.