본문 바로가기 주메뉴 바로가기 카피라이트
- Making the admission decision (doctor in charge)
A physician orders hospitalization when necessary after a consultation.
- Procedures for hospitalization (administration)
1.Please complete the Life guidance and Hospital Admission Agreement forms and submit them to the admission desk on 2nd floor of the Hope Center in
Building #1. The Life Guidance form for inpatients can be obtained in the nurse’s office in the outpatient center and the hospital admission agreement can
be obtained in admissions office.
2.After 6 p.m. on weekdays and 1 p.m. on Saturdays, admission to the hospital can be requestedat the emergency room casher.
3.If no bed is available, an admissions reservation will be made for the following day.
- hospitalization (Ward)
After admission to a ward, all admission information must be submitted to a ward nurse.
Documents required for admission
- Medical insurance card and medical assistance card
- Admission agreement (By caretaker/companion: 1 person, employee or head of family) → available in the Admission & Discharge office
- Identification card
Information for caretaker/companion
- Only one caretaker/companion may stay with the patient.
- Information about intermediate fees will be sent by text message. Please pay fees immediately.
- If no text messages are received, please contact the Admission & Discharge office on the 2nd floor. Caretakers for ICU patients may use the provided waiting room.
- In case of further questions, please contact the nurses’ desk.